Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Welcome New 3rd Graders!

Welcome to third grade! I hope you are having a fun-filled summer vacation. I’m having a great summer with my 2 year old son, Landon and his 4 month old baby sister Finley. We went to visit family in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia for most of the summer. We enjoyed many days on the beach and hiking in the mountains. Landon went on his Papa's tractor and learned how to swim. Finley dipped her toes in the Atlantic Ocean for the first time and loved it! What exciting things have you been doing over the summer? Leave a comment and share your summer adventures, I'd love to hear about them.



While you're here visiting our classroom blog, please take some time to explore. You will be able to learn some information about our class, when we will have our specials, and get the class supply list. Feel free to bring your school supplies to our Family Drop-In Day.

I am really excited to meet you. I hope you are able to pop in to say hello during our Family Drop-In on September 1st from 9:30-10:30. Have fun during your last few weeks of summer. See you soon!

Cheerfully,
Mrs. Colfer



1 comment: